Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do we order for items?
First, order by sending us PM or email or by filling up the order form thru our website. Then we will respond to let you know if your orders are available and how you can pay. Once paid, we will ship the items the next day. If with embroidered name, lead time is 1 week before delivery.
2. Do you deliver? How long is the delivery?
Yes, we get the services of Ninjavan, LBC, Lalamove, or GrabExpress for delivery. Rates vary depending on the shipping address.
Ninjavan – 3-5 days
LBC – 1-3 days
Lalamove or Grabexpress – On the day
3. Is there a delivery charge? How much?
Yes, there is a delivery charge. The charge depends on the quantity of your order. We will inform you of the delivery charge upon confirmation of the order. Here’s the initial rate per pouch:
Ninjavan – P80 (Metro Manila); P150 (Greater Manila); P200 (Provincial)
LBC – P220 (Metro Manila); P300 (Provincial)
4. Do you have a physical store?
Not yet. We only do online selling for now.
5. Where can we find your items?
We don’t have a physical store so you can only check our items online thru our website www.paccube.com or in Lazada or Shopee. If you want to check on the items, you can schedule a meetup with us at Eastwood City, Libis, QC.
6. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
We don’t have a minimum order quantity. You can order 1 pc or 1 set.
7. Can you personalize the organizers with name? Is there a minimum order if with name?
Yes, we can personalize the organizers with name but not all products.
No minimum order even if with embroidered name.
8. Do you also do souvenir items and corporate giveaways?
Yes. We do make corporate giveaways or souvenir items. For inquiries, please email email@example.com.
9. What are Packing Cubes?
Packing cubes are organizers that keep your clothes tidy and organized. They allow you to find what you are looking for without taking everything out of your bag. They are also used to separate clean clothes from dirty clothes. The mesh feature of the cubes allows for visibility and breathability.
10. What are the different types of Packing Cubes?
These are the different types of Packing Cubes:
- Regular Packing Cubes
- Compression Cubes
- Packing Cubes Light
11. What are the differences of the Packing Cubes?
- Regular Packing Cubes: Has a mesh in front for visibility. Has 4 different sizes that can be bought by set of 3 or set of 4 or individually.
- Compression Cubes: No mesh in front. Has a second zipper that compresses the cube.
- Packing Cubes Light: No mesh in front. Has 3 different sizes but can only be bought by set. Fabric is light and has a small pouch where the cubes can be kept when not in use.